Java Security Exceptions on V5R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Security Exceptions on V5R1

We just upgraded to V5R1 last weekend and have now been experiencing trouble with the ol' SNDSPLFPDF command from MC (courtesy of Joe P.) The problem is when the Java program attempts to execute the CPYSPLF command we get an AS400SecurityException: password not set. We do not instantiate the AS400 object with a user name or password and I don't think this has ever been done in the past. We got this error running an old version of the command processor and the error does not come up with the newer version of this CPP. We added some major changes to the CPP to accomodate issues surrournding emails and the SNDDST command. I don't believe this has any impact on the error that came up this morning. The one difference that I can see as having an effect is the inclusion of the jt400native.jar file. We put this in the CPP a while ago when Joe told me that this was an issue on V4R5. The command was working well without it however. Was there any changes in V5R1 that now require this jar file or a userid/password on AS400 object instantiation?
Working...
X