Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passing a JAVA object in a Method (using RPGLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing a JAVA object in a Method (using RPGLE)

The "Java for RPG Programmer's" book has an Appendix section that discusses ways to mix RPG and JAVA. You can order it at this website. It's an excellent book. Also, try going to the IBM Redbooks website an bringing up the ILE programmer's manual (the PDF document). Oh yeah, an easier way to get to the programmer's manual is to go to Bob Cozzi's website www.rpgiv.com. He's got a link to it.

Code

Comment

I think I got it. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Jeffrey, can you post your solution so we can all see it? cheers Colin.W

Comment

I'm trying to code an RPG program using JAVA method that accepts parameter of an Object. The Object that is passed in is a JAVA Class that I use to set & get three "Double" values. Does anyone know of any documentation that could point me in the right direction? I haven't coding with RPG and JAVA prototypes for very long... 4 days total. I been able to figure out how to pass/receive primitive data types using my JAVA methods. Any guidance would be appreciated. Jeff Saar

Comment

Colin... Here it is. Jeff My next challenge is set-up the Add2 method as an Array.
            Code

Comment

Working...
            X