TechTip: Handling SQL Return Codes, Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechTip: Handling SQL Return Codes, Part II

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Handling SQL Return Codes, Part II **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: TechTip: Handling SQL Return Codes, Part II0

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Handling SQL Return Codes, Part II **
    can't download code

Comment

I have the same problem, but you can still save the file on your desktop. It will be saved as SQL_SKELR-Lennon083107.Zip.htm, you can open it by WinZip Utility By the way, Awesome template. It will make your life lot easier

Comment

I clicked on both of the SQL_SKELR links and was able to save it to a zip file on my hard drive. I can also click the OPEN button at work and it bring up WINZIP, but on my home machine I just get a heap of hex garbage. Don't understand why, but I have a really old version of WINZIP at home. The solution is to use the SAVE button and save it to somewhere on your PC, then open it with WINZIP. Sam

Comment

Working...
        X