Query Manager for Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Manager for Dummies

A google search on "QUERY MANAGER" IBM turned up http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver...db2/db2sql.htm HTH bobh

Here's a link to an article on this site on Query Manager. Query Manager Made Simple You also might want to check out my book (The iSeries & AS/400 Programmer's Guide to Cool Things), which has an entire chapter dedicated to this topic.

Comment

Does anyone know of a good reference book for Query Manager on the AS/400? I have not been able to find one in the MC or iSeries Network stores. I have a few articles and some forum questions & answers, but I am looking for a handy reference + a basic "How to". Tim Rozier

Comment

Thanks Mike. I went through the article several weeks ago and got alot of information from it that I didn't know. Now I want to progress on that basic information. I have looked at the IBM AS/400 Info site and pretty much given up on it. It is good for a quick reference but poor for teaching how to. I think I will invest in your book though if you have a chapter on QM. Thanks again for your answer. Tim

Comment

Working...
        X