Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i

** This thread discusses the article: Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i0

Zend Framework latest version

** This thread discusses the article: Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Getting Started with Zend Framework on IBM i **
    The reason that there is not an "IBM i" specific install for ZF is that it is not needed.

Zend Framework is all PHP code so it works on any PHP stack. The difference between the Windows download and the Linux download is that one is a Zip file (.ZIP) and the other is a Tarball (.TAR). Either one of these can be installed and unzipped on your IBM i by using QSHell and the JAR command.

Hope this helps.

- Jeff

Comment

Jeff:

Thanks...that was the part I was missing! FYI, the latest version is now 1.10.7 (obviously there is a lag between writing articles and publishing them).

Comment

Working...
      X