DST profiles disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST profiles disabled

Sign on simply with QSECOFR user profile and execute: CHGDSTPWD PASSWORD(*DEFAULT) This command will "restore" the default values (11111111,22222222.QSECOFR) of three DST Password. Be ware, QSECOFR is "case sensitive" in DST!

DST profiles disabled

Thanks, but I've already tried that. It may have restored the passwords, but it still tells me that the profiles are "disabled."

Comment

DST profiles disabled

Can' you do a WRKUSRPRF QSECOFR and change the Status keyword from Disabled to Enabled?

Comment

DST profiles disabled

Sorry, the first suggestion did work. It reset the QSECOFR password, then I could get into DST and enable the other profiles. (When I tried the first time I used 22222222, which was still disabled. I went back and read that the CHGDSTPWD only changed the security officer. Should have read that before writing my response.)

Comment

DST profiles disabled

Is there any way to reactivate the QSECOFR DST profile under V5R1? After we installed this version my boss tried to sign onto the console using the old QSECOFR password and disabled the DST profile. Later, when I tried to use some of the other profiles to get into SST it crippled them too. The only DST profile that still works only has basic capability. Help!

Comment

DST profiles disabled

My fault. This reset only the QSECOFR profile in DST, and as you see, QSECOFR in DST must be used for others. I'm glad this helped.

Comment

Working...
            X