SSH, SCP and SFTP standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSH, SCP and SFTP standards

I have been searching the Information Center for references to these encryption and certificate security standards in relation to OS/400. I can find Linux references, but nothing to say if, or how, OS/400 addresses, or supports any or all of them. Myself, and over 300 other corporate installations (all platforms), have a mandate from our headquarters chief security officer to implement them within 6 months. This is the first I've heard of them. Does anyone know if IBM has support in any OS/400 release. We are at V5R1, but other sister sites are at lower levels. Thanks.

SSH, SCP and SFTP standards

I have the same problem. Looking for a "simple" solution to secure id's and passwords for FTP. Have you had any luck with your search for the answers? Any help would be most appreciated.

Comment

You may also want to check out GoAnywhere Director from Linoma Software at www.GoAnywhereMFT.com . It allows you to perform transfers using SFTP (FTP over SSH) and SCP protocols. A SSH key manager is included for creating SSH public and private keys. All the transfers in GoAnywhere Director can be run either through the GoAnywhere scheduler or from your CL and RPG programs. A free trial is available on Linoma's web site.

Comment

Working...
      X