Political Correctness Gone Too Far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Correctness Gone Too Far!

Leave it to California to pull something like this. I guess we should eliminate the words "master" and "slave" from our vocabulary, just the use of one could cause a lawsuit because of sensibilities. I'm sorry, there are a lot of races that have gone through being slaves and today we are focusing on only one. Where is the reparations to all the families of the slave of the Roman Empire (heck they were fed to lions)? Can we all just learn to live together?

Next thing you know we'll have to remove the terms "male" and "female" when referring to cables! chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Glen Kerner" wrote in message news:6ae887bc.0@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Leave it to California to pull something like this. I guess we should eliminate the words "master" and "slave" from our vocabulary, just the use of one could cause a lawsuit because of sensibilities. > > I'm sorry, there are a lot of races that have gone through being slaves and today we are focusing on only one. Where is the reparations to all the families of the slave of the Roman Empire (heck they were fed to lions)? > > Can we all just learn to live together?

Comment

Glen Kerner asked: Where is the reparations to all the families of the slave of the Roman Empire? A short historical period later, they were running the Roman empire. Dave

Comment

It is a great day indeed! All of the other problems in this world have apparently been solved! http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/1...eut/index.html Joe

Comment

People like that shouldn't stick their heads up when the Terminator is swinging the budget axe! ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X