• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of H1B/L1 and Outsourcing?

Tonight's CBS Evening News.

Comment

I saw this newscast (Dan Rather, 6:30pm) regarding H-1B and L1 visas. Here's the link. Chris

Comment

The story was shorter than I would have preferred. A feature may have been more appropriate. The figures are staggering, the inmates have taken over the asylum, and foreign lobbyinsts have taken over the inmates. Dave

Comment

I for one am worried about the future of our country because of all the H1B/L1 workers taking American jobs. There's more to this issue than companies just being competitive and making money for the shareholders. We're talking about the future of the United States. This is rapidly crossing over into all areas of our workforce. Accountants, engineers, health care workers, truck drivers, IT workers, clerical positions, call center workers, hospitality workers, pharmacists, support centers and practically all areas of manufacturing. Where will our kids or our grandchildren work when all the jobs are gone? And don't kid yourself, the jobs ARE going away. So, I decided to do something about it in my own way and would like to ask you visit http://www.TalkToTheCamera.com. We need you to work with us to record people's stories and feelings on this subject. All you need is a video camera. We will create a documentary using the footage we receive from this collaborative effort of people in all parts of the United States. It's time to start educating people. I have a lot of interesting video clips you can stream from my website from some special reports aired on this subject. They show American IT workers being forced to train their cheap replacement workers. By the end of the week, the TalkToTheCamera.com website will be using super fast video streaming servers. Until then it's still pretty quick. Let me know what you think. And PLEASE participate. Jim Quinlan (AS/400 programmer/analyst) http://www.TalkToTheCamera.com

Comment

I agree with you and nothing will happen until someone decides to start out sourcing Senators and Congress men. Then may be someone will do a feature article on the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X