X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Abramowitz
    replied
    Sweet irony

For those who may not be aware, the photo of the "other" soldier in the caption is of the man whom Iraqis refer to as Comical Ali This was the guy who gave press conferences stating that there were "No Americans in Iraq" even when the troops had already entered Baghdad. Dave

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Sweet irony

Jared, For a democracy to work in Iraq requires at least these two things: Freedom of speech and civilized people. I have my doubts on both of those appearing anytime soon in Iraq. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Jared Dawson" wrote in message news:6ae8b07d.3@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > I Agree with you Joe we as humans can't agree on any thing. The good part is we in this country can express our opinions about any thing and not fear. I think the Iraqi people and people every where deserve that same freedom.

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Sweet irony

Very funny! "Brian Singleton" wrote in message news:6ae8b07d.1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > See attachment. :-) >

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl99
    Guest replied
    Sweet irony

I Agree with you Joe we as humans can't agree on any thing. The good part is we in this country can express our opinions about any thing and not fear. I think the Iraqi people and people every where deserve that same freedom.

Leave a comment:

• J.Pluta
    replied
    Sweet irony

What I'm continually amazed at is the fact that there are people STILL arguing against this war. It just goes to show that there is no way that human beings will all agree on anything. Joe

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Sweet irony

See attachment. :-)

image001.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic Sweet irony

Sweet irony

Joe, Imagine how different our world would be had the United States had the guts in 1939 to take care of Hitler. Those days we didn't want to get involved. It's clear that Hussein was on a path to become the next Hitler. He already had the mass murder thing down. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Joe Pluta" wrote in message news:6ae8b07d.-1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Last night one of the networks was playing the Wizard of Oz, and that's a favorite in my household, so I went to bed with the strains of "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" in my head. > > And lo and behold, I get up this morning to the news that Hussein is captured in a hole in the ground on a farm near Tikrit. The irony is just wonderful. > > Joe
Working...
X