RPG IV training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG IV training

Here are 2 online RPGIV training resources. I have not personally tried either, but the staffkit is priced such that one can't go wrong. The other is offered through where I work, so one would hope it's worthwhile. www.staffkit.com www.companycollege.com (click the "general" category) Hope that helps.

RPG IV training

Can anyone recommend a good online, preferably interactive, training site for an RPG/400 coder looking to upgrade to RPG IV? I've dabbled in RPG IV, but have never had the chance to really get into it much. There just hasn't been time to do this myself and my present employer didn't think it was important to provide the time or training. I found a site at e-learningcenter.com that looks interesting, but I'd like to get some feedback before I spend money.

Comment

RPG IV training

This series might be just what you're looking for: http://www.mc-store.com/3574.html Victoria Mack, Editor, MC Mag Online

Comment

RPG IV training

EDIguru wrote: > Can anyone recommend a good online, preferably interactive, training > site for an RPG/400 coder looking to upgrade to RPG IV? I've dabbled > in RPG IV, but have never had the chance to really get into it much. > There just hasn't been time to do this myself and my present employer > didn't think it was important to provide the time or training. I > found a site at e-learningcenter.com that looks interesting, but I'd > like to get some feedback before I spend money. Jon Paris wrote a Redbook with a title along the lines of "Who knew you could do that with RPG?", I believe there is another Redbook that goes into ILE programming as well. I highly recommend you find them and download them. Bill

Comment

Working...
        X