Non-Computer Business related books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Computer Business related books

'Straight from the Gut' by Jack Welch Interesting read.

"Barbarians at the Gate" My client at the time that I read this book just happenned to be the subject of the book. This was a great business book, and also thoroughly entertaining. The movie (starring James Garner) was also very good, but not as good as the book. One might also want to try: Business Secrets of Attila the Hun. Dave

Comment

Who Moved my Cheese? Chris

Comment

Chris said: "Who Moved my Cheese?" Excellent book! Required reading for my daughters in their choir class in H.S. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Comment

Leadership by Rudy Giuliani (former Mayor of New York City).

Comment

Chuck: The first sentence of the book is a classic and tells what is to follow. The sentence is: "Good is the enemy of great." ==> Reminds me of a quote: "Good, better, best; Never let it rest; Until your good is better, And your better is best."

Comment

Here's my favorite all time business related book: "Good to Great" by Jim Collins. The first sentence of the book is a classic and tells what is to follow. The sentence is: "Good is the enemy of great." How true. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Comment

..by Dale Carnegie, a real classic, and a must-must read for business advice. A close second is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

Comment

Working...
                X