Housing madness continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing madness continues

I gotta think that the housing price boom will eventually bust. Last year the soothsayers said it would be burst by now, but in reality home prices jumped 23%. Currently, in my county the median selling price for all homes (including condos) is $526,510 with single family homes in my city being $1.18 million. At this rate I won't need a 401k. Some day this must end as my children won't be able to purchase a home before they're 40! But I don't see a quick end in site unless interest rates rise dramatically. Ref: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...nes-california chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

A lot of games being played to push everything into the future. When the future arrives, watch out! Or does the future ever arrive? rd

Comment

The future is always more interesting then the present. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Ralph Daugherty" wrote in message news:6b17194c.0@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > A lot of games being played to push everything into the future. When the future arrives, watch out! > > Or does the future ever arrive? > > rd

Comment

Working...
      X