Internet Job Postings -- Read 'em for a good Laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I was just happy to see someone with a sense of humor at all these days. Anyone want to talk about "Girlie Man Economics"? [ducking and running] Joe

Comment

Joe...you're certainly not alone in wanting to enjoy the humorous side. This is one topic that Mike started out with good intentions and was eventually taken way out of context. I thought the EDI guy was 'right on' in pulling this thing back where it belonged ;-)

Comment

I also liked your post. And your rose always brightens up the room.

Comment

Dont let the Forum sniper shoot you down. Seems these days you need to put a Humour indicator on a posting.

Comment

Agreed. Lest you be considered a forum sniper! ;-) chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "dave400" wrote in message news:6b164678.45@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Dont let the Forum sniper shoot you down. > > Seems these days you need to put a Humour indicator on a posting.

Comment

EDIguru said:
              you can't get a laugh out of this thread at all apparently.
              It is a proven and well documented fact that techies are selected at birth and have their senses of humor removed to ensure that they will not be distracted by the absurdities of life.

Comment

You're referring of course to a humorectomy.

Comment

Are we allowed to use that word in mixed company?

Comment

It's just a mundane medical term. No one should take offense to it -- unless you know someone first hand that's had it removed, then it may be personal.

Comment

I think we have the definitive answer from the renowned Humortologists Ringer and Klebanoff. After 20 years of working with Techies, how could I have missed the symptoms? But Doctors.... I'd like to propose a radical treatment. As soon as I find a Donor, I'm going to attempt a Transplant. I sure hope that the Anatomy of a Techie is similar to a Human Being's. Scalpel....

Comment

I really resent this. Anyone thinking that individuals in this field have no sense of humor, need only to look at the software that is produced. Even entire companies have a great sense of humor. Microsoft has been playing a practical joke on the entire world for years! Dave

Comment

Yes, I laugh every time my Windoze PC locks up or an application dies or won't run because of a memory leak or security is breached. I just chuckle and think "those darned Microsoft rascals got me again". Chris

Comment

Chris, No need to prove that we don't have a sense of humor, we get the point! ;-) chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Chris Ringer" wrote in message news:6b164678.53@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Yes, I laugh every time my Windoze PC locks up or an application dies or won't run because of a memory leak or security is breached. I just chuckle and think "those darned Microsoft rascals got me again". > > Chris

Comment

The joke (for those who don't get it) is that MS will charge you for an "Upgrade" to fix the problems that its software caused in the first place. The punchline is that the public pays the fee! Dave

Comment

David, I like the comedy channel better! ;-) chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "David Abramowitz" wrote in message news:6b164678.55@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > The joke (for those who don't get it) is that MS will charge you for an "Upgrade" to fix the problems that its software caused in the first place. > > The punchline is that the public pays the fee! > > Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X