XBox 2 gets Power PC processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox 2 gets Power PC processor

Maybe a HALO 3 version. The "aliens" (aka iSeries)would be attacking the evil UNIX/LINUX machines. No, I do not play HALO 2. But my son does. I have yet to figure out how to press the X key while pressing the arrows keys. And we wonder why American kids are FAT, lazy and violent......................

bently said: "And we wonder why American kids are FAT, lazy and violent." Well, some kids maybe. My wife and I made an early decision when we had kids and never purchased a video game and severely limited our 3 daughters' game time on computers. The result: The two youngest both play varsity sports in high school (one plays 2 varsity sports) and proud papa can see his daughter play division 1 softball on an athletic scholarship to Loyola Marymount University! Couch potatoes they are not! chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Comment

bentley.pearson wrote: > No, I do not play HALO 2. But my son does. I have yet to figure out > how to press the X key while pressing the arrows keys. And we wonder > why American kids are FAT, lazy and violent...................... You need to quickly contact the Armed Forces, they are using video games to train in combat methods. I hope any pilot that ferries me around the US has trained on his airline's version of a video game. There's a saying: "If violent video games are so indusive to violence, then why don't I want to eat dots just like PacMan?" Violent behavior has been with us always, video games are just the latest to be blamed. Bill

Comment

My encounter with American kids is different than what I see in movies like "Bowling for Columbine". I think there are pockets in America where kids are deliberately kept violent so that when they grow up, they would join the army. See, during the days of the British, there wer parts of India that the Britts deliberately kept poor, illiterate, and cut off. People of these area had no option but to join the Indian Army of the British Empire. This is my little conspiracy theory, what da ya think?

Comment

So the new variant of the XBox gets a reworked Power PC processor (variant of a PPC970, I believe). It would be interesting to see if anyone could make a version that talks to a iSeries with a GUI....

Comment

I think you may have missed the part about the black helicopters, the relationship to the vast right wing conspiracy, Bigfoot, the secret society that both Bush and Kerry belong to along with the shadow people interviews with Art Bell on Weekends Coast to Coast.

Comment

Working...
            X