Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Paging Software Solutions for the 400 - all suggestions welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Paging Software Solutions for the 400 - all suggestions welcome!

I am interested in possible paging software solutions to run on a 400 or set of 400's. Our goal is to capture break messages to QSYSOPR and then trigger a page(s) and alert an On-Duty Operation's pager of *INQ messages breaking to QSYSOPR on one or more 400 systems. This is to ensure that all break messages to QSYSOPR are acknowledged and get handled in a timely manner. All suggestions are welcome and thank you in advance. BTW - I had already posted this posting in the Vendors discussion area but have moved it over to the STB section for more exposure. Robert.

Possible Paging Software Solutions for the 400 - all suggestions welcome!

I've used Robot Alert and Bytware's Messenger. Both of them allow you to reply to messages if you use a 2 way pager. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Webified - It's just me!" wrote in message news:6b2d11e1.-1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... >I am interested in possible paging software solutions to run on a 400 or >set of 400's. > > Our goal is to capture break messages to QSYSOPR and then trigger a > page(s) and alert an On-Duty Operation's pager of *INQ messages breaking > to QSYSOPR on one or more 400 systems. This is to ensure that all break > messages to QSYSOPR are acknowledged and get handled in a timely manner. > > All suggestions are welcome and thank you in advance. > > BTW - I had already posted this posting in the Vendors discussion area but > have moved it over to the STB section for more exposure. > > Robert.

Comment

Working...
    X