Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to save a spooled file with its size grater than the maximum user space size by using QSPGETSP Api

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to save a spooled file with its size grater than the maximum user space size by using QSPGETSP Api

From the QSPGETSP API introductory documentation in the Information Center: The maximum size of a user space is 16,776,704 bytes. If the data requested exceeds this maximum size, message CPF3CAA is issued. The user space contains accurate information for the number of buffers returned. To continue processing, create another user space and call the QSPGETSP API again with the new user space. Another alternative would be to return fewer buffers on each call to the QSPGETSP API.

How to save a spooled file with its size grater than the maximum user space size by using QSPGETSP Api

See the code, it may help Gus
    Code

Comment

My company has about 148,000 spooled files. I used QSPGETSP Api to save them to user space. But 2 of them did not create the user spaces giving the message ‘spooled file size is too big for the user space’. How do I overcome this problem Please help.

Comment

See the code, it may help Gus
        Code

Comment

Working...
        X