Still here??!!??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still here??!!??!!

I think it's still running on fumes.... no one seems to know what's going on! bobh

Still here??!!??!!

Hey! I notice that the name has changed to MC PRESS! I can only assume that this good and that there is hope that this fora may just survive!

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Look for some cool new things, as well as all the good ole stuff!

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

AWWW-RITE!!!!! bobh

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Can we still get to the MC Downloadable CODE files?

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

We're migrating it to the new site, but it will be back, along with the articles to go with it! :-) Brian

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

good deal on the code! You folks should post a message in the MIDRANGE-L forums too so that people know this site is up now.

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Very glad to see that you're back.

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Great to hear that everthing is coming back...

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Hey all, Just a note that we're having "issues" transferring the midrangecomputing.com domain name properly (lots of hoops to jump through), so in the interim you can find this place at http://64.124.46.96. Of course, only those that are subcribed to this thread via email will read this message before the domain is live again, but... Regards, Brian

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Is NNTP access not available yet, or has something changed? The server I'm using is forumsbeta.midrangecomputing.com.

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Why is this site still up? (Not that I want it to go, just suprised it's still here.) I thought it was supposed to be shut down. Was this all just a big joke? Who's in charge of this operation? Wasn't there supposed to be some major announcement on some other site regarding the continuation of these fora? I'm confused!

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

That should do it.

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Thanks, I was afraid it would be a new server-name. Ever since there was a hint way long ago that we'd have to change to the non-"beta" server, I've been not looking forward to resubscribing. Maybe there's a way to just change the server name using some newsreaders, but I don't think Netscape supports it. But I'm all resubscribed now, and it hasn't been that bad catching up. Good old shift-C.

Comment

Still here??!!??!!

Activity in these forums seems to be down quite a bit from last week. I wonder if other newsgroup users are having trouble getting to the forums. Brian, it might be a good idea to send a note to all the registered users telling them that the forum is still alive, and telling how to get newsgroup access.

Comment

Working...
                              X