Thanks for offer of new fora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for offer of new fora

"because avoiding moving takes precedence over everything else" -------------------------------------------------------------- Yep! Sounds familiar to me. That's exactly why I left GE in 1976 after 15 years and then spent the next 22 and 1/2 years as a "Third Party Programmer" (IBM's words). My RPG niche market pretty much disappeared around here a few years back. That's why I've spent the last 2 and 1/2 years as an I.S. manager of a small shop. Best wishes to you, Ted, and all the other helpful MC folks.

I agree Ted. No matter what Richards motives are it is a site that is set up for us and ready to go why not take advantage..???

Comment

I'd like to follow Ted in thanking everyone for participating in the Forums, reading our stuff, and just generally hanging out with us former MC employees over the past several years. Like Ted, I'm evaluating some options and hope to see and work with you in the future. The MC loyalty I've been seeing in the past few days has been truly tremendous and inspiring. Thanks for your support. My email has changed to mailto:hertvik@home.com if anyone needs to contact me. Good luck, Joe Hertvik

Comment

Speaking on behalf of myself only, I appreciate Bob Cozzi's & Richard Schoen's offers to host new fora. I don't know if my next job will be AS/400-related or not, because avoiding moving takes precedence over everything else. In any event, if I continue to work in this midrange world, as I hope to do, I hope to see all you guys and gals somewhere around the Web. If any of you need to get in touch with me at any time, try tedholt at tsixroads dot com or bantyrooster at bigfoot dot com. (I've spelled it out to try to thwart spammers -- you know what I mean.)

Comment

Working...
        X