Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....and I just renewed my subscription 2 months ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and I just renewed my subscription 2 months ago!

We just ordered a book from them two days ago.

Hey Phil, Of course, they are technically supposed to honor that subscription request or give you your money back. I'm not sure whom you can contact at the moment, but if I find out, I'll post here. If you can get in touch with someone, demand your money back.

Comment

Hello All, RJS Software Systems finds it unfortunate that IIR publications has made this sudden, drastic move to discontinue its AS/400 publications. We are a major magazine advertiser; thus, we are just as saddened and disappointed as every Midrange Computing subscriber. Due to this shocking news, RJS Software Systems Inc. has decided to open a FREE alternative newsgroup server for all existing Midrange Computing subscribers and all other AS/400 community members. The news server will be active by Monday, July 30th. We are essentially mirroring the same forums that currently exist on the Midrange Computing news server. Since Midrange Computing has announced their closure, we're not sure how much longer the Midrange Computing forums will be active, and we want to see this community continue to thrive. To access the new forums, point your newsgroup readers to our forum web address. The web address is: news.rjssoftware.com Please contact me directly with any questions, feedback or input on the new forums. RJS Software Systems looks forward to helping the AS/400 technical community by providing this FREE public service. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoft.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoft.com

Comment

Their Web site lists their central operations office as Institute for International Research Limited 1549 Ringling Boulevard Suite 500 Sarasota, FL 34236 Tel. 1 941 365 4471 Fax 1 941 365 0157 In case they owe you money or you would like to offer an opinion.

Comment

I wonder if we'll all get refunds?

Comment

IMO, only if some regulatory agency forces the issue. Dave

Comment

Phil White wrote: > > I wonder if we'll all get refunds? We just renewed our subscription for another year -- my July issue shows the expiration date to be 08/2002. I plan on waiting for a week or so and if I don't hear anything, I'm going to write to IIR and tell them just what I think of their action and request a refund for 13 months. If I don't hear from them within a reasonable amount of time then I'll file a complaint with the FTC. They provide a convenient method to do so at http://www.ftc.gov. I suggest that everyone do the same thing. If nothing more, we'll ensure that IIR ends up losing money on this deal! Barry

Comment

Working...
              X