Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former MMU Editor Timothy Prickett Morgan is launching a new iSeries and AS/400 email newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former MMU Editor Timothy Prickett Morgan is launching a new iSeries and AS/400 email newsletter

That will be much anticipated! Ralph

Former MMU Editor Timothy Prickett Morgan is launching a new iSeries and AS/400 email newsletter

Joe Hertvik wrote: > One of the more distressing casualities of the untimely demise of > Midrange Computing was the end of Monday Morning iSeries Update (MMU) > newsletter, where Timothy Prickett Morgan covered the OS/400 rumor > mill better than anyone else in the market. It was--as a number of > people discovered--a must read and it was very popular in the > marketplace. And the first rumor to be covered is . . . what's going to happen with MC assets! -- -Jeff The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of my company. Unless I say so.

Comment

That would be good indeed! By the way, who's minding the store here? How is this web site still working?

Comment

I believe I read in one of the other posts that this server is at another site, so it could be a few days before it shuts down.

Comment

FYI, One of the more distressing casualities of the untimely demise of Midrange Computing was the end of Monday Morning iSeries Update (MMU) newsletter, where Timothy Prickett Morgan covered the OS/400 rumor mill better than anyone else in the market. It was--as a number of people discovered--a must read and it was very popular in the marketplace. Just to let you know, Tim is almost ready to launch a new email newsletter that captures the spirit of MMU and carries on the tradition under a different banner. Several other industry people (including myself) are working with Tim on it and the first issue should be available this week. The final touches are being applied and we'll have more information on how to subscribe and get a copy in a day or two (this is a different publication than the old MMU so you'll have to subscribe separately in order to read it). Keep watching the skies. Some good things are coming out of the wake of MC's demise. Joe Hertvik mailto:hertvik@home.com

Comment

This is a good oportunity for someone to snatch this site up along with the large following and create a WebZine as Ralph had stated. If MC was profitable in printed form as long as the meat still remains in the articles I could care less if I had a magazine or PDF doc in which to download. I would have no problem paying for subscriptions for the department. This is an awesome site and magazine. I have been to other sites that are for M$ products and other AS400 mags and none compare.

Comment

Working...
            X