Who says IBM can't market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says IBM can't market?

Knowing IBM and how they treat the iSeries they'd probably use chalk in Des Moines during a rainstorm! ;-) chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "Brian Singleton" wrote in message news:21bb72e7.-1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... | Check this out. IBM has to pay $100,000-plus in Linux ad mess (link <http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200...html?tag=mn_hd>). Apparently, "the company's ad firm spray-painted logos on sidewalks and streets" in San Francisco. | | What if they did that for the iSeries? What city would they do it in? What would they paint? It's fun to speculate. :-) | | Brian

Letters. Numbers. 5250.

Comment

i-Came i-Saw i-Series

Comment

The article I read this morning, said it was the advertising agency that had to pay for the damages, not IBM. One ad was even etched into the concrete in front of a church! Malcolm Haines where are you??????????? Dave

Comment

iSeries: we don't know what it does but our customers love it! Dave...

Comment

Brian Singleton wrote: > What if they did that for the iSeries? What city would they do > it in? What would they paint? It's fun to speculate. :-) iSeries. Is it ours? -- -Jeff New email address: jlcrosby@dilgardfoods.com The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of my company. Unless I say so.

Comment

Click here 7:56amBob Hamilton "IBM Graffiti Artist Ordered to Perform Community Service" 5/23/01 7:56am

Comment

Check this out. IBM has to pay $100,000-plus in Linux ad mess (link). Apparently, "the company's ad firm spray-painted logos on sidewalks and streets" in San Francisco. What if they did that for the iSeries? What city would they do it in? What would they paint? It's fun to speculate. :-) Brian

Comment

Working...
                X