IP printing - font problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP printing - font problem

I have a Xerox DC230 fax/printer/copier that I have configured to run as a remote printer on the AS/400. I can everything to work fine except for the font size. I am using the work station customizing object that I use for all the HP4 and HP5 we have. Works fine on those machines but not on the XEROX. I need to enlarge the font - you need a magnifying glass to read it now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Pat

Depending on how many programs are involved, this >may< address your problem. Assuming that you have legal size paper available, you could issue the following override: OVRPRTF FILE(QSYSPRT) PAGESIZE(8.5 14 *UOM) LPI(8) CPI(10) PAGRATT(90) A standard report can now be printed almost normally. With the higher LPI, print is a tad tighter than "normal", but it is far more readable than condensed landscape. John McKee

Comment

This worked great! I always had to add the FONT (*CPI) to the override. This is going to save us about 6 hours of print time each month. Your help is much appreciated. Pat

Comment

Glad I could be of assistance! John McKee

Comment

Working...
        X