PRINTING IN JAPANESE FROM AS400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRINTING IN JAPANESE FROM AS400

I am trying to print on AS400.in Japanese English is primamry language but Japanese is our secondary language on this system. It is DBCS Language QSYS2962 For the record, the system values are QCCSID = 937 QCHRID = 1175 - 37 QLANGID = ENU QCHRIDCTL = *DEVD QCNTRYID = US I have set up a LAN printer with CHRID 1172 - 290 and my controlling printer file has the *DEVD setting for CHRID, but it doesn't seem to work, the file is HELD and then the error on the printer job is Message . . . . : Table Q290BF437 not found. Cause . . . . . : The table Q290BF437 does not exist. Recovery Change the table name or library name in the calling program. The printer is a HP Laserjet 4050 and prints Japanese from Windows OK There is an option on the DEVD called DBCS Feature could this be it....can anyone help..........????

it seems no one wants to help you Richard !!! I never get any help either.... try using 370 for CS and 300 for CP for DBCS. Ensure the profile and the job and the PRTF run under the same conditions. The system values are for the primary 2984, not 2962. You then have to hope the printer itself is supported...Maybe someone else who has tried to print Japanese can help with this

Comment

maybe if you were a female someone would help ?

Comment

Working...
      X