Zebra S600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebra S600

Hi folks, I recently purchased a Zebra S600 for one of our nursing units. I'd like to set this label printer to run under a Client Access session in a similar fashion to any other printer on our network (HP 2100 TN's, and HP 4050's). So far, no luck printing. When I send data to the printer, the "data" light comes on but nothing prints. The printer seems to be communicating with the PC fine; it prints tests, etc, on demand from the PC. Anyone out there ever use one of these? Any thoughts on configuring the device description? TIA Cliff

Zebra S600

Sound like you have set the printer uk OK but it sounds like the data and programming commands you are sending to it are being currputed as they are passed to the printer 1) try putting the printer in debug mode and sending the label again, you should get a load of hex - but check the control char is correct with the zebra programminh manule.. 2) if the control char is incorrect try changing the Client Access set up to use host print transfom depending on your code page setting this may do the trick. 3) If this fails the next thing to try, would be a change of control char within your print program Richard

Comment

Zebra S600

I had similar problems but used a RMTOUTQ and attached it to a JETDIRECT print server - worked fine after that.....I think it was due to the driver in CA

Comment

Working...
      X