Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting up Remote Output Queue for Cannon Image Writer 5000??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up Remote Output Queue for Cannon Image Writer 5000??

Has anyone had any experience or success setting up a remote output queue for a networked Cannon Image Writer 5000? We can't seen to find a compatible driver when we configure the remote output queue. (It prints garbage characters in the front of the reports for example, or doesn't print at all). This is one of those combo copier/fax/network laser printers.

What do you have in the RMTPRTQ value? Try one of these for a value. 'raw' 'print_300-405' 'print' or 'PRINT' 'print_600' The value is case sensitive. I struggled with a Xerox fax/copier/printer until I found the right RMTPRTQ value and it has been running smoothly ever since. Pat

Comment

If you haven't already figured out the configuration, we have the same printer and are using the *HP4 (manufacturer model type) and 'RAW' as the remote print queue.

Comment

For our Canon Imagerunner, we used Remote printer queue 'PRINT'.

Comment

I have an ImageWriter 8500, and it does print AS/400 using RMTWTR "raw". However, it picks tray 3, which is 11x17 paper. I end up with three AS/400 pages on one 11x17 sheet! I have even tried WSCST and forcing the PCL Tray Codes.

Comment

Working...
          X