Change Drawer "Imulation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Drawer "Imulation"

I would like to know how I can resolve that. All our laser printer (HP4 & HP5) have 2 drawers. Drawer 1 is letter paper and Drawer 2 is legal paper. Actually, all my reports are going under drawer 2. So, to take drawer 2 as default, I change the Drawer parameter default of CRTPRTF for 2. This is my problem : We just purchase a new HP laser printer (model HP2200) and create the device and it's printing just well except that on that model of printer, the drawer 1 is legal paper and drawer 2 is letter paper. I cannot switch the drawer. What can I do to make the printer printing on drawer 1 when my printer file is specify for drawer 2. I don't want to change all my programs by using OVRPRTF. IA Gilbert

Change Drawer "Imulation"

I would need to know more information like - device class, physical attachment to the 400, using HPT. The easiest way for this to work would be to use Host Print Transforms and modify the printer definition table so that the drawer1 tag sends drawer2 data and vice versa for the drawer2 tag. You than create your own workstation customization object and reference that in your device description. Barry

Comment

Working...
    X