AFP Printing on legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFP Printing on legal

Michael, put in FIDELITY option *ABSOLUTE and in PAGRTT 90 value. Regards.

AFP Printing on legal

I don't actually what to rotate the page 90 as I am printing normally as if it were Letter size. Or do I have to define my document rotated 90 degrees before I can use it? Michael Lange

Comment

AFP Printing on legal

Well. When I need to print a report of 198 or more columns I use rotate 90 (three options...creating with crtprtf, using chgprtf or using override). Using fidelity ABSOLUTE could to save you many headaches. You need to define rotation before to use printer file. Regards.

Comment

AFP Printing on legal

I have an overlay that i am trying to print on legal paper but when i send to the laser printer it comes out on standard paper. Is there something that i have to do to the word document before i create the overlay or is there something i have to do to the PRTF before hand. I have changed the DRAWER option on the compile to 3 but that didn't make any difference. Thank you Michael Lange

Comment

AFP Printing on legal

Jose, I am familiar with the page rotation variable. I have created a previous OVERLAY where it was necessary to PAGRTT 90 degrees. My problem here is I need to print on legal in Portrait not Landscape. When I display my print file I see all the data there but when it prints it prints on Letter which cuts off some print data at the bottom. I wish there was more information around regarding AFP printing. Nothing like trying to do something with only bits of data. I've also noticed that this new forum isn't quite as active as the old one or is it just my imagination? Thank you Michael Lange

Comment

Working...
          X