Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting garbage and graphics shift right on an ibm 4312

Sharon,
    If I were to take a wild guess, I'd say that your printer's emulation mode is not compatible with the printer stream coming down from the 400. For example: I have a Canon BJ330 (wide-carriage ink-jet) that has both Epson and IBM emulation settings. I get very different results depending upon which emulation I use -and- they are not compatible. I think you have a printer stream that works for PJL emulated printers, but not your printer. Unless someone comes up with a solution, I don't think you can solve this.
    Bill
    having real trouble getting client access to print my freight bills properly. everything prints legibly, but the graphics(lines, logo) print shifted 5 or 6 spaces to the right.(in the first 5 spaces is a club(like on a playing card), and the numbers 09428) B am using an ism network 12, connected directly to my cc port lpt1. B have down loaded the latest drivers, (worked with ism on settings). The form prints with no problem on an HP 4 printer with no problem. Any suggestions. ???. ( B have changed every setting B can can find - on the printer as well as in the client access printer session - to no avail), any direction would be greatly appreciated.

getting garbage and graphics shift right on an ibm 4312

the printer stream from the 400 is thru a sofware package called ez-print. supposed to be a pcl stream that the 4312 printer can decipher. any suggestions on where i look to see what is wrong? - any windows program prints fine.

Comment

Sharon,
      I'd be real certain and check the user manual on the 4312 to make sure that there isn't a switch that needs to be flipped on the printer to give it PCL emulation.
      Bill
      the printer stream from the 400 is thru a sofware package called ez-print. supposed to be a pcl stream that the 4312 printer can decipher. any suggestions on where i look to see what is wrong? - any windows program prints fine.

Comment

having real trouble getting client access to print my freight bills properly. everything prints legibly, but the graphics(lines, logo) print shifted 5 or 6 spaces to the right.(in the first 5 spaces is a club(like on a playing card), and the numbers 09428) B am using an ism network 12, connected directly to my cc port lpt1. B have down loaded the latest drivers, (worked with ism on settings). The form prints with no problem on an HP 4 printer with no problem. Any suggestions. ???. ( B have changed every setting B can can find - on the printer as well as in the client access printer session - to no avail), any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X