Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSCST to move left margin for 3 hole paper

Skip,
    The FrontMgn option of the OvrPrtF command sounds interesting.It would probably be eaier tomess with thatthan the WSCst source.
    Bill
    portrait mode. The only problem is that I need to move the left margin over slightly to avoid printing in the holes. To accomplish this I have been trying to modify the HP8000 WSCST source stmt :NOPRTBDR option=left orient=portrait data = 800 (approx 1/2 inch) I have modified my IP outq to

WSCST to move left margin for 3 hole paper

We are printing thou our network to several HP8150dn printers are various locations. The bulk of our printing is 132 column *sacs type line printing, and it fits quite well on 8 1/2 B 11 paper at 16.7 pi in portrait mode. The only problem is that I need to move the left margin over slightly to avoid printing in the holes. To accomplish this I have been trying to modify the HP8000 WSCST source stmt :NOPRTBDR option=left orient=portrait data = 800 (approx 1/2 inch) I have modified my IP outq to attach the modified the new customized WSCST which is transform(*yes) but am unable to move the left margin. Doing research I have run across other map keywords like :ADJHRZORG :ADJVERORG :MARGIN but if I insert any of these the work station object will not compile. Other than not using 3 hole punch paper anymore, are there any ideas out there.

Comment

WSCST to move left margin for 3 hole paper

Set your no printer board to 720 for the side of page the paper hole is on.

Comment

Working...
      X