Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printer

Bryant,
    I've never seen that problem, so I've gotta ask the obvious: Are you up to date with your service packs?
    Bill
    I try to creat a printer sesion in client express. But it would not let me do it. it is keep giving me an error message "cwblmsrv.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows you need to re start the program" Could anyone have me with this problem.

printer

I try to creat a printer sesion in client express. But it would not let me do it. it is keep giving me an error message "cwblmsrv.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows you need to re start the program" Could anyone have me with this problem. Thank you Bryant

Comment

printer

Hi Bill, Yes, I did update it with the service pack(SF62608). IS THERE ANY OPTION NEED TO SET WHEN INSTALLING CLIENT EXPRESS? THERE WAS NO PROBLEM TO CREATED A DISPLAY SESSION ONLY WITH PRINTER. THANK FOR HELP. BRYANT

Comment

printer

Bryant,
        SF62608 is not the latest SP for any version. Take a look here to check on the latest Service Packs: CA Sp's. You also need to make sure that the 400 is updated to that SP as well.
        Bill
        Yes, I did update it with the service pack(SF62608). IS THERE ANY OPTION NEED TO SET WHEN INSTALLING CLIENT EXPRESS? THERE WAS NO PROBLEM TO CREATED A DISPLAY SESSION ONLY WITH PRINTER.

Comment

Working...
        X