Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printing escape sequences from enterprise resolutions spoolwizard forms generation package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing escape sequences from enterprise resolutions spoolwizard forms generation package.

I have decided to repost this because I was not clear enough on the original posting. I am using enterprise resolutions e spoolwizard package to generate special laser forms ie checks. I am trying to access fonts set on a printer cartridge from a company called micr tech. I was told to set up the escape sequences in the calculation section of the spoolwizard software. I have done so and so far have not successfully accessed these fonts. Anyone out there using this forms software doing the same thing. I have gone as far as setting up a workstation customizing object but that did not help. What it is doing is printing the escape sequence on my form instead of the data which the correct fonts.

Printing escape sequences from enterprise resolutions spoolwizard forms generation package.

Hi Gary. I do not have an answer for this but I am considering purchasing the EResolutions product. Could you email letting me know what you think of the product? I am trying to compare it to the new IBM Infoprint GUI forms package. (does eresolutions not have an answer to this problem......? Thank You Brian Babineau bjbabine@mccain.ca

Comment

Working...
    X