Infoprint 1130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infoprint 1130

In Print Server menu select Basic Information. Parameter Job Timeout should be set to 0(zero)

Infoprint 1130

This happened to me today on a Infoprint 1130. Here is what I did to fix it: Make sure Other Settings / Job Timeout = Disabled Make sure Network Menu / Standard Network / Std Net Setup / Network Card / Job Timeout = 0 If still having trouble, change the LPD timeout value in the printer via Telnet using (assume printer IP address is 192.168.1.50) TELNET 192.168.1.50 9000 then choose the LPD option then change the LPD Time Out value to 0 (probably was a 90)

Comment

Infoprint 1130

I have an interesting problem. We just received a new IBM 1130 Infoprint printer. For the most part it prints fine (and fast). The one thing I've noticed is that if you print a report of over 100 pages, it will stop printing at page 100 and end the writer. I've played around with the ACKFRQ parameter on the PSFCFG and can get the printer to print all pages by adjusting this appropriately, however, the writer will still end on the AS/400. We do not have any problems printing Windows applications. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X