Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATO Cl608 Issues... (Need Help)

Brian,
    Your print file must specify RplUnPrt(*No).
    Bill
    I have a SATO CL608 Series Printer hooked up with a parallel printer port; converted to a Ethernet connection, and attached to my server. I can access it through my personal computer. And I can use Client Access to attach it to my AS/400. But when I try to use the Escape codes to print to the printer. Nothing happens. In The client Access properties. If I set the printer up WITHOUT transform print data. I can dump screen prints to the printer. (And That Works) But, If I set the printer up with IBM3812 and Support for ASCII CodePage; It looks like its going to print. But nothing comes out. Perhaps I am coding my RPG ESC Codes wrong. Does anyone have any hints on how to set up this printer. Or Write Code to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You All! - Brian Rees

SATO Cl608 Issues... (Need Help)

Hello, I have a SATO CL608 Series Printer hooked up with a parallel printer port; converted to a Ethernet connection, and attached to my server. I can access it through my personal computer. And I can use Client Access to attach it to my AS/400. But when I try to use the Escape codes to print to the printer. Nothing happens. In The client Access properties. If I set the printer up WITHOUT transform print data. I can dump screen prints to the printer. (And That Works) But, If I set the printer up with IBM3812 and Support for ASCII CodePage; It looks like its going to print. But nothing comes out. Perhaps I am coding my RPG ESC Codes wrong. Does anyone have any hints on how to set up this printer. Or Write Code to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You All! - Brian Rees

Comment

SATO Cl608 Issues... (Need Help)

Did you get your printer problem worked out. I have some RPG code that we use with SATO printers. Roger

Comment

Working...
      X