One output queue for mulitple printers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One output queue for mulitple printers

Jason, Yes, I've heard that you can do it. Just run StrPrtWtr for each device and specify the one queue each time. Bill > Is it possible to create one remote output queue that ties to multiple printers (with different IP addresses)?

But I thought StrPrtWtr only works for local printer, not remote output queue. For local printer that directly attached to 400, I can specify different printer device description to the DEV parameter and same output queue to the OUTQ parameter under Strprtwtr command. However, Strrmtwtr command does not have the parameter for printer device description to enter. many thanks, Jason

Comment

I need to know if it is possible to have two or more Zebra label printers each with a different IP address set up to use the same remote output queue.

Comment

Is it possible to create one remote output queue that ties to multiple printers (with different IP addresses)? By the way, does anyone have any ideas regarding my last posting question: how to create an output queue that automatically save all spoolfiles in it? many thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X