What is QUSRADSM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is QUSRADSM?

Glen, From what I could see when I did a Google.com search, it seems to be related to Tivoli's Storage Manager product. Bill Glen Kerner wrote: > What is the library QUSRADSM and what is it used for. The only > documentation I can find through IBM Information Center is references > on the *ALLUSR for a lot of commands stating this is an IBM supplied > library but contains user data.

What is QUSRADSM?

Terrific, now I have to figure out if we really use this or not and if we need all this stuff in the library.

Comment

What is QUSRADSM?

What is the library QUSRADSM and what is it used for. The only documentation I can find through IBM Information Center is references on the *ALLUSR for a lot of commands stating this is an IBM supplied library but contains user data. This library is taking a long time to back up (approximately 1 hour 20 minutes). I'm looking into what is in the library and the total size, but I don't know what this library is used for or what uses it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comment

What is QUSRADSM?

QUSRADSM is the default library for Adstar Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM)

Comment

Working...
        X