X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library QRPLOBJ

Try this link

Library QRPLOBJ

When you compile with REPLACE(*YES) specified, the precompile version goes into QRPLOBJ with a weird name. Unless there is a real screw up, and you have to version back, it is generally O.K. to clear this library periodically. Dave

Comment

Library QRPLOBJ

Be careful when you clear it, though! When you make a new object by recompiling it, any user that has the program open will be pointing to the one in QRPLOBJ. If you clear that library while the user is using the program they'll be blown out of the water. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "David Abramowitz" wrote in message news:6ae58683.1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... | When you compile with REPLACE(*YES) specified, the precompile version goes into QRPLOBJ with a weird name. | | Unless there is a real screw up, and you have to version back, it is generally O.K. to clear this library periodically. | | Dave

Comment

Library QRPLOBJ

Hi, Can anyone tell me what populates library QRPLOBJ? I have noticed it growing at an alarming rate. It appears to get cleared down when we powerdown, which does keep it under control. We usually powerdown once per week - but not always, which is the problem. It is currently 4.5 gig and has grown to this in a little over a week. Any ideas?? Thanks Carl

Comment

Library QRPLOBJ

I would suspect that the object would be locked and would not be deleted if it is in use.

Comment

Library QRPLOBJ

That's not true, a *PGM object can be deleted when it's being used as there are no locks. Chuck's point about being careful when clearing QRPLOBJ is very valid. If you have time at night when you know there would not be any jobs that could being using old versions of programs then you could clear it. Scott Mildenberger

Comment

Working...
            X