Shared Folders (QDLS) under V4R5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Folders (QDLS) under V4R5

Was wondering if anyone knows wether QDLS will remain under V4R5? I know that you access shared folders through netserver with Client access express, but I don't know what V4R5 does with QDLS since it is a special folder. Right now we are on V4R3 and will be upgrading to V4R5. Also does anyone know if you can still connect to V4R5 using Client Access 95/NT? Mark Niles mniles@us.ebsworld.com Central Soya Co.

We will be upgrading from V4R3 to V4R5 shortly. As OV/400 is still supported under V4R5, I can't imagine QDLS disappearing. Dave

Comment

I agree with David. The OpsNav file mapping is depending on QDLS to be where the "shared folders" are located. I would be literally floored if they removed QDLS because I have production-critical drive mappings. Scott

Comment

The QDLS file system continues to be available with V4R5. What is prompting such a question/concern as this?

Comment

Has anyone done this yet? We currently have DLOs which our users connect to using Client Access. We can't move the images to the IFS - is Netserver and Client Access Express the best way forward for us?

Comment

Nancy, I don't see any problem with moving to CAE. bill

Comment

Working...
            X