X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Abramowitz
    replied
    Disk Usage Creep

The problem was in the IFS. The files in question were called MAIL.BOX MAIL1.BOX MAIL2.BOX These three files alone swelled to over 15gb. We gave support a call today, as we did, the system reached 94%. We stopped the Domino Server, deleted the files (harmlessly I might add), and restarted Domino. We were told a corrupt mail, may have caused the problem. OTOH I believe the problem is starting all over again. Dave

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Disk Usage Creep

So, the problem isn't Domino databases on the IFS. Did you find out what it was?

Leave a comment:

• David Abramowitz
    replied
    Disk Usage Creep

There appears to be log files that are sequentially numbered, each file is 64MB. These are the largest files I can find in the entire IFS. Dave

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic Disk Usage Creep

Disk Usage Creep

I would start by checking for unusually large file sizes in your Notes data directory (e.g., /notes/data) on the IFS root file system to determine if Domino may be responsible for the disk usage growth. I can't imagine Domino server logging taking that much disk; and, if you have Domino HTTP server logging enabled, that shouldn't take that much disk in that short of time either (unless you getting millions of hits a day on your Domino Web site).
Working...
X