Notes question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes question

Try these steps. They are off the top of my head so they may require some modification. 1. In Notes Admin, detach the id files for both users to a diskette 2. On the users machine. Start notes 3. Use File Tools Switch users and change ids to the second mail user 4. Go into the inbox and under the preferences (options?) use proxy to set up the first user. 5. Switch to the first user. 6. Add a bookmark to the second users's database. The first user should be able to send and receive for the first user (depending on how you set up the proxy). I am still in the process of implementing notes, and my server is down at the moment. If you need more specific information, let me know. HTH John Panzenhagen

Notes question

I have a client who needs to set up a NOtes client that will receive mail for 2 separate users. Can anyone tell me how to set that up? I have tried copying the user ID, but get an error stating "You do not have access to that database" or something similar. This has been my first(frustrating) experience with Notes and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Comment

Notes question

Okay I get as far step 3. When I try to go into the inbox, I get an error saying "You are not authorized to access this database". Also, I tried getting into the inbox properties on the first users and did not find a preferences/options setting to set up the proxy. TIA, Serena Rey

Comment

Working...
      X