Embedded View with multiple Criteria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedded View with multiple Criteria

Hello All, I have a main form with username field, starting date and ending date. I have one more form where an user enters various activities with the starting and ending dates for each activity. I want to embed a view in the main form. This view should show the records from a view that contains the documents from form2. Also, this embedded view should show me the records based on the following criteria: 1. Records should be only of the user name. and the from and to dates of the documents in view should fall between those entered in the main form. Please tell me how I can do it. Thanks and Regards, Sanjay.

Embedded View with multiple Criteria

I have a main form with username field, starting date and ending date. I have one more form where an user enters various activities with the starting and ending dates for each activity. I want to embed a view in the main form. This view should show the records from a view that contains the documents from form2. Also, this embedded view should show me the records based on the following criteria: 1. Records should be only of the user name. and the from and to dates of the documents in view should fall between those entered in the main form. Please tell me how I can do it. Thanks and Regards, Sanjay.

Comment

Working...
    X