S/36 to As400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S/36 to As400

The S/36 environment will not run S/36 object code. You have to recompile everything. If you can't recompile, or prefer not to, you can run S/36 object code on the AS/400. The 236 and 436 boxes are AS/400s that run SSP. There is also a way to run SSP as a guest operating system under OS/400, but I don't know anything about it. I can find out more if you need me to. Just let me know in email. I have a friend who has done this & I can find out from him.
    color="green">On Monday, January 05, 1998, 03:13 PM, damian Esealuka wrote: I had moved a library using rsts36libm to an as400 to be run under S36 environment. When I switched to s36 environment using strs36, each time I call up a menu, I get an error message indicating that the menu is not found. I am also getting similar errors when I run my procedures. It says that the load member is not found. I have checked inside the library I did the restore, the qs36lod, qs36prc and its objects are there, Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
Working...
X