Convert SPLF to HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert SPLF to HTML

Which is the best and fastecst way to automate Spool File to HTML conversion automation...

Convert SPLF to HTML

Sanjay, There was a tip in Tech Talk this past year (August 99) from Ray Welgosh that gave you a quick utility to do this. It was labeld, "Looking to move your spool files to the web?". The code is included, so you can modify it as needed. This works pretty well and you can use it as is, or just learn one way to do it from this and then roll your own.

Comment

Convert SPLF to HTML

One method is to use the 5250 Workstation Gateway. This will convert all 5250 screens to HTML. This includes the display of a spool file. There are similar tools available. Dave

Comment

Convert SPLF to HTML

Thanks Shannon, This is pretty much what I had in mind and the code helped a lot. Its a pretty nice and useful piece of code. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Convert SPLF to HTML

Hello Sanjay, If you need an AS/400 based utility for converting AS/400 reports to HTML natively on the AS/400, take a look at our new native AS/400 Report Converters which can covert AS/400 reports to HTML, RTF, PDF or PRN formats right on the AS/400 and can place the resulting files into the IFS. In a few weeks we will be releasing a report monitor for the product that can automate the spool to HTML process for an entire output queue. The generated HTML also supports individual page printing within IE 4.0 and 5.0. If you decide to download a demo, take a look at our web site or you can contact me via email with any questions. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems "The AS/400 Report Distribution Experts" Email: richard@rjssoft.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoft.com Phn: 888-RJSSOFT

Comment

Working...
          X