X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    outsource catalog shopping

There are a ton of vendors out there who will provide this service for you. They will offer everything from bare bones e-commerce where you do all the work, and they provide the hardware to complete, turnkey e-commerce solutions that does everything right down to processing credit card payments. One of the biggest (in terms of name recognition and industry reputation) is Prodigy. They offer several different "packages" based on your needs. Click here to visit their website. There are many, many more, but this one springs immediately to mind as being able to handle the kind of volume you're talking about. For a more in depth look at turnkey e-commerce solutions, be sure to get next month's (March) issue of MC. (insert shameless plug here!)

Leave a comment:

• maxb@bfcsoftware.com
    replied

Frank, I may have someone you can contact regarding outsource catalog shopping. I am waiting to find out the person I need to direct you to help answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• frankgw@adelphia.net
    started a topic outsource catalog shopping

Outsource catalog shopping - Has anyone done this? Who would you recommend for this job? We're talking about an inventory of about 25,000 items for the home market. Any ideas?
Working...
X