ftp 425 error continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp 425 error continues

I am running a AS/400 170 V4R3 with firewall. Since the firewall was installed last October, I have not been able to FTP files to the AS/400 from a Win95 PC client. TCPIP, FTP services are started. Port 20,21 are listenning. I am able to logon to FTP and send commands to the AS/400. I receive an error 425 when I try to save files to the AS/400. I really can't figure it out. I have pose this problem to the forum before, unfortunatly the suggestions didn't work. Also; I am able to run FTP from the AS/400 and retreive save files that I stored in the IFS. This problem is a headache when I have to install software that needs to FTP files to the AS/400 (example Delphi/400). Also, Can this be a security issue with the QTFTP user id? Please help!

ftp 425 error continues

Use this command , it will work : - Ftp 123.456.789.xx userid pwd sendpasv dir put or get quit When you do a FTP with a Firewall , you have to use Sendpasv subcommand. Regards, Ramesh

Comment

ftp 425 error continues

Now this was really really really helpfull thanks Ramesh i was going in circles......... Brian

Comment

Working...
      X