Retrieve Outlook Address Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieve Outlook Address Book

Anyone know how to Retrieve Outlook Address Book please me out.Sample codes if you have...... Thanks

Don, You aren't giving much to go on here for me to make an intelligent answer. I assume you are talking about pulling the OL info from -say- VB. There are a number of articles at Microsoft regarding working with Outlook information, including the Outlook Object Model. You should probably start here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/officedev/ Bill

Comment

Bill: Thank you ! We're doing Visual RPG here. I looked at the Microsoft VB sample, but unable to translate into Visual RPG. Sub RetrievePAB() Dim aPAB() As Variant Dim adl As Outlook.AddressList Dim e As Outlook.AddressEntry Dim i As Integer ReDim aPAB(100, 2) Set nsMAPI = ol.GetNamespace("MAPI") 'Return the personal address book Set adl = nsMAPI.AddressLists("Personal Address Book") 'Loop through all entries in the PAB ' and fill an array with some properties For Each e In adl.AddressEntries 'Display name in address book aPAB(i, 0) = e.Name 'Actual email address aPAB(i, 1) = e.Address 'Type of address ie. internet, CCMail, etc. aPAB(i, 2) = e.Type i = i + 1 Next ReDim aPAB(i - 1, 2) End Sub

Comment

Sorry, I don't know VRPG at all. If VB is installed on the PC, maybe you write the access to Outlook in VB and then "call" the VB program from VRPG? Bill

Comment

Working...
        X