HTTP Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP Server Error

I had this problem before, and now I ran into it again.. here goes. I have an eRPG program that writes HTML to a browser. Inside that HTML is a SSI statement like: Now, this works fine in static HTML and in most eRPG programs. But, if the eRPG program that writes it out is run from a form that does a POST (haven't tested with GET), and the program reads the data using QzhbCGIParse API, the SSI statement errors out. The two times I have had the error, the program that is run is on the ACTION tag of a form that does a POST, and the program reads the data with the QzhbCGIParse API. Anyone else have this problem? Only affects CGI SSI statements. Weird and wacky. Brad

HTTP Server Error

Brad, Sounds like your framstoddle's caught in your wizzy-widdle. To fix this, you're going to have to get a new mcgaffer switch and use it to replace the turpengoofer routine. HTH

Comment

HTTP Server Error

ROTFL! Actually, I needed to prepare the fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and guaze pads. Also used 10 quarts of antifreeze. Prestone.. no, make that Quaker state. I called IBM on this one... waiting to hear back. I'm hoping it's not going to be a "that's just the way it works" answer. Brad

Comment

HTTP Server Error

What was the resolution? I was thinking perhaps it had to do with the http server configuration based on the following: GET is used to retrieve HTML pagesand call some CGI programs POST is used to call CGI programs Annette

Comment

Working...
        X