SMTP to 400 email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP to 400 email

I successfully configured WRKDIRE to send email from 400 to any intranet user (this is Exchange with SMTP connector, MS Outlook is client). It works fine - I use SNDDST to send email (with attachment from QDLS) to any address. My next goal is to make reply (or just new message) to come from outlook back to 400. I suspect should see something appearing in DSPDSTLOG and/or RCVDST. Exchange says message was successfully delivered. Final aim is to send some info from my CL to user mailbox and then get reply which I use to branch or parametrize my program logic (for example, user requests billing data for the period via e-mail). Can anyone say me is it possible at all? If so, can you point me briefly what steps I take to achieve goal? Thanks a lot in advance.

SMTP to 400 email

do not have an answer for you but am trying to set up AS/400 to Exchange server connector. Cannot get it to work. I can send mail from outlook to AS/400 user but not the other way. Even using reply does not work. can you tell me what you did to send an email to an outlook client on an exchange server?

Comment

Working...
    X