X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to close a crack between the bank and us on positive pay

Is this a U.S. bank? Dave

trying to close a crack between the bank and us on positive pay

Being a payroll company we send many an ARP and ACH files to various banks. We have a job that wakes up toward the end of the day and checks to see whether there are any files that have not been transmitted. Then we send pages to managers phones about the files not being transmitted. To date we have never forgotten to send any of these files.

Comment

trying to close a crack between the bank and us on positive pay

I am trying to close a crack on the positive pay. WE are sending a fax to our bank whenever we create a positive pay file. The fax will have our contact person and check information. It also says to contact us if they did not get the file. If we get the file to them 100 % of the time, the file is going to a transmission department. That file is then process at night and then send all the information that is in that file to ARP department. The fax that is sent to ARP dept 15 minutes after we create the file. I can understand if they don't call us, the person may probably assume that the file will come overnight. Sometimes our associate forgets to send a file. The purpose of this fax is to make sure we get the file to them if we indeed forget. We have this situation where our associate forgot to send the file and the bank did not call us. People are calling, because bank failed to cash the checks. I can't change the banks procedure. What can I suggest?

Comment

Working...
      X