Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Warren/e/POSTOFFICE is out of the office.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Warren/e/POSTOFFICE is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 07/09/2001 until 24/09/2001. If you require help with an AS/400 problem please contact Dave Wells on 5401 8708. If you need help with the BACX25 / BIANCA BRICK-XM setup p;lease contact Vic Gunn on 5415 4743. I will respond to your message when I return. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.

I will be out of the office from 01/10/2001 until 05/10/2001. If you require help with an AS/400 problem please contact Dave Wells on 5401 8708. If you need help with the BACX25 / BIANCA BRICK-XM setup p;lease contact Vic Gunn on 5415 4743. I will respond to your message when I return. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.

Comment

I will be out of the office from 04/06/2001 until 13/06/2001. I will respond to your message when I return. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.

Comment

Ok. We get the hint. You are out of the office. How convienent for you! When do I get my turn to be out of the office? ==Scott==

Comment

I will be out of the office from 19/12/2001 until 04/01/2002. If you require help with an AS/400 problem please contact Dave Wells on 5401 8708. Any queries about the Tandem de-commissioning please contact Chris Lear I will respond to your message when I can or when I return. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.

Comment

Working...
          X